Get your free copy of THE SOCIAL SECURITY CLAIMING GUIDE.
Work With Me
Free Retirement Consultation
With almost two decades of experience working with pre and post retirees, Linda can:
- Teach you the complex Social Security rules, insuring you get the most to which you are entitled
- Navigate Medicare and help you choose the right plan to minimize your healthcare expenses
- Educate you on ways to keep your money safe while getting the best return possible
- Help rollover your 401K, 403B, etc. to something that grows risk free
- Create several incomes you can’t outlive, insuring you’ll never run out money
- Provide you with the resources you need to help care for your aging parents
- Help you plan for Long Term Care so you don’t go broke and slip in to poverty
- Lower your prescription medication costs, putting more money in your pocket
- And much, much more
Linda lives to serve others and would love to work with you. To schedule your free consultation, give Linda a call at 336-292-3875 or contact Linda via email.
Social Security and Medicare Consultation
Between the ages of 62 and 66 we have some very important decisions to make. The Center for Retirement Literacy at Boston College recently said, “When and how to claim your Social Security could be the most important financial decision you will make in your lifetime.” Social Security grows at 8% a year risk free. It’s important to understand the rules so they can work to your advantage. Linda can help you get the most benefit to which you are entitled.
Contact Linda to discuss social security.
Navigating Medicare can be a very daunting task. When you’re getting ready to turn 65, you will be bombarded with information on Medicare, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans. It can be very confusing. We can help make it easy to make the right choices for your future.
If you’re already on Medicare, you might be experiencing unusually high premiums or rate increases or may have a plan that isn’t working for you anymore.
Linda can explain Medicare in a way that is easy to understand and can help you make the choices that are best for you, saving you both time and money.
Contact Linda to discuss Medicare.
Linda Pritchett has spent years motivating and inspiring audiences to practice “Conscious Retirement”. She is on a mission to change the three words she hears most often from people when posed with an important question. Those three words are “I don’t know”. She believes that when it comes to one’s health and wealth, there are certain things everyone MUST know to experience physical, financial and social well-being throughout their years.
As the co-creator of Vital! The Magazine for Active Older Adults, Linda’s been working with retirees and their families for the past 18 years. As a Certified Senior Advisor, a Certified Long Term Care Consultant, and a Certified Social Security Specialist, Linda can educate on subjects like:
- Successful Aging
- Maximizing Social Security
- Navigating Medicare
- Dealing with the long term care dilemma
- Owning safe investments
- How to never outlive your money
- How to practice conscious retirement
Linda is a graduate of the University of Delaware and after a 15-year career in the banking industry, she started her own company to work with pre and post retirees. She has been featured on over 28 news stations around the country–talking about Social Security maximization and how to never outlive your money.
With a weekly segment on the Fox8 Morning news called Successful Aging, Linda has been bringing her wealth of knowledge to the Central Carolina area on WGHP for the past four years. She enjoys nothing more than educating the public on how to live the retirement of her dreams and has been the keynote speaker at several association groups, as well as civic, corporate and church groups.
Linda is the creator of the ever popular Retirement Kit, and is in the process of finishing her book “Successful Aging – Everything you Need to Live Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.”
Contact Linda to book her for your public speaking event.
Linda can conduct an informative workshop for your group on a variety of topics pertaining to physical, financial and social well being:
Past Successful Aging workshop topics have included:
- Caregiving for Aging Parents
- Your Nest Egg Safe
- Legalities of Aging (Wills and Trusts)
- Maximizing Social Security/Retirement Income
- The Long Term Care Dilemma
- Navigating Medicare
- Protecting Your Financial Future
- Creative Aging
Contact Linda to book a SUCCESSFUL AGING WORKSHOP for your group or event.